Sales managers are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets. Sales managers are primarily tasked with hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales. Sales managers are oftentimes expected to travel.
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Minimum 5 year experience & 3 year Congo rdc experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Creating and implementing a sales plan.
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress.
- Analyzing sales data.
- Presentation skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Developing budgets.
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps.
- 401(k) matching.
- AD&D insurance.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.